Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing showers with those wedi kits is a breeze. I'm not a fan of the pans because their foam and make the clippity clop sound when walking on the tile.....
But if that's what the shop sold them it's going in.

Soooo much easier than the old way. I haven't done a cement board/ dry pack shower in over 10 years.
I think cement board and Hardi backer are dinosaurs. I don't do tile, but the old ways are going away.

I mean, remeber quarry tiles set on a 2" mortar bed? soldered copper shower pans, lead toilet drains soldered to the flange?
Newspapers including delivery for $1.50 a month.
What was the question again, I was enjoying myself. 😁

Doing showers with those wedi kits is a breeze. I'm not a fan of the pans because their foam and make the clippity clop sound when walking on the tile.....
But if that's what the shop sold them it's going in.

Soooo much easier than the old way. I haven't done a cement board/ dry pack shower in over 10 years.
Oh shoot… I just did my own bathroom over with cement board and mortar. I gotta start paying closer attention to what’s going on…😎

I did use that new fangled Schleuter decoupling thingy with the snap in electric heated floor…Pretty cool ( or should I say warm) I must admit.

flooring.jpg

The thought of the day is hearing protection.

I’ve got some ear muffs in the van I used for a few years. Easy on and easy off for those quick times of need. Once in a blue moon they were in the way or got bumped off but other than that they served their purpose. For the past couple years if I need hearing protection I grab a set of ear plugs. They take a minute or two to insert and expand but they work and they’re never in the way or get bumped off.

What do you think?

CCC17F47-D42C-4B17-ACD0-DC58B6213844.jpeg

Latest posts

Back