Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last fill-up on the truck was at Costco Glendora, CA @3.89 a gallon. I can use my AAA credit card and get 5% off of that. BEST part of that is that being retired a tank of gas last me forever and a day as opposed to 2-3 full tanks per week at $4/5+ per gallon.

I'm going back to work sometime this year but there's close to a zero per cent chance I will accept any job that involves driving where I'm not well compensated for travel. On the list of regrets in my life getting burned for travel expenses is right up there at the top.
I went to the Sam's Club in Glendora last week and got gas for $3.59 a gallon. Costco is right across the street.

I went to the Sam's Club in Glendora last week and got gas for $3.59 a gallon. Costco is right across the street.
Geez, prices are bouncing so fast who could keep track. That price I got that day was way cheaper then the dozen or so listed prices I saw right around that time. I'm seeing the listed price go up and down more in a week than it normally would move in a year..............over my lifetime.............SINCE the Jimmy Carter days.

Geez, prices are bouncing so fast who could keep track. That price I got that day was way cheaper then the dozen or so listed prices I saw right around that time. I'm seeing the listed price go up and down more in a week than it normally would move in a year..............over my lifetime.............SINCE the Jimmy Carter days.
It's $3.90 on the Oregon coast.
You are supposed to be higher than us. What's going on?

This isn't my normal style of music, I'm more like three dog night and creedence Clearwater.
I saw the video but had to watch it again something kind of got me.
I think it was the message.

laces.PNG

I been thinkin about a new van lately. Prolly 50k by the time it’s tagged, titled and has some good lookin wheels on it. 😳

My buddy just picked up a 2020 Chevy express. Says he’s almost gotten stuck a couple times due to the traction control not letting the tires spin. Anybody else out there experience this? Or does my buddy just not know how to push and hold the traction control button while brodying up a driveway.

It might be a thing but I've never heard of it. I thought it used to be anyway that traction control only allowed power to the wheel with traction instead of letting it spin.
I'm sure traction control is a lot different than vehicles today but I can't believe it wouldn't allow the vehicle to move.

It might be a thing but I've never heard of it. I thought it used to be anyway that traction control only allowed power to the wheel with traction instead of letting it spin.
I'm sure traction control is a lot different than vehicles today but I can't believe it wouldn't allow the vehicle to move.

The wife’s car has it and it kills power to the engine when your wheels start to slip. In snow and ice you would have to push and hold the traction control button while you hauled ass and burned out all the way up the driveway. If you didn’t hold the button, as soon as the wheels started to spin the traction control would kick in and you were dead in the water. Back up and get another run at it and hold the button this time. I would imagine most vehicles are similar to that but who knows. My buddy has a Toyota something and he had to be pulled out of his own yard twice because of traction control. Guess he didn’t have a button to push.

I been thinkin about a new van lately. Prolly 50k by the time it’s tagged, titled and has some good lookin wheels on it. 😳

At least…Prices are crazy! I started looking last year and decided my 2012 Ford is running just fine. That and I’ve been very happy with my E350s over the years but the newer Ford models are so God awful ugly. Might have to look at the Chevys. Plus I don’t really NEED a big van anymore, just so used to having one…😎

Latest posts

Back