Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you’re speaking my language 😝 I have a good 💩 story

Picture this, seven, riding a Schwinn bike with a banana seat and popping wheelies up the street with friends. I chose to ignore my bodily functions in pursuit of none stop fun. Then the urge to 💩 hit hard. 😱 I made it to the driveway - toilet 😝 😳 releasing, while simultaneously hitting the 3” curb. It was a huge 💩 that turned into a pancake 😂 Especially after my ass jammed back down into the seat……overcoming much internal embarrassment, this seven year old brain focused on hiding the evidence. Phase one, get past Mom without a guilty face or a funny walk. Phase 2 , peel chocolate pancake into toilet, ✅
Phase 3, scuttled undies 🥹 into the back corner of the closet on my brothers side 😜 ……Mom eventually found them a month later and that’s where phase 4 came in, deny, deny 🙅‍♂️ and blame it on your brother 😝

I’ve definitely gone home with less clothes on than I left the house with for similar reasons as well as I do have a spare pair of boxers and a roll of TP in my van, but you trying to hide your dookied up drawers in the back of the closet is priceless😂.

Now you’re speaking my language 😝 I have a good 💩 story

Picture this, seven, riding a Schwinn bike with a banana seat and popping wheelies up the street with friends. I chose to ignore my bodily functions in pursuit of none stop fun. Then the urge to 💩 hit hard. 😱 I made it to the driveway - toilet 😝 😳 releasing, while simultaneously hitting the 3” curb. It was a huge 💩 that turned into a pancake 😂 Especially after my ass jammed back down into the seat……overcoming much internal embarrassment, this seven year old brain focused on hiding the evidence. Phase one, get past Mom without a guilty face or a funny walk. Phase 2 , peel chocolate pancake into toilet, ✅
Phase 3, scuttled undies 🥹 into the back corner of the closet on my brothers side 😜 ……Mom eventually found them a month later and that’s where phase 4 came in, deny, deny 🙅‍♂️ and blame it on your brother 😝
I like your thought process and follow through. 👍
I'd tell ya my river water story when I was a little kid, but it would run on and on.... 🥴

I’ve definitely gone home with less clothes on than I left the house with for similar reasons as well as I do have a spare pair of boxers and a roll of TP in my van, but you trying to hide your dookied up drawers in the back of the closet is priceless😂.
I'm thinkin, back yard, 6" down.
Painic messed with the thought process. 😁

I had that happen about 3 years ago. Got hit with the urge about 5 miles from the carpet store I used to work at. As soon as I stepped out of the truck it happened. I snuck in the dorr stairght to the can and finished the job wrapped my underwear in paper towels and dumpstered the. Went home comando. not a good feeling when you aren't used to it, besides blue jeans are a little rough. :ghostly:

I’ve had these calipers for a few years now. It came with a replacement battery that was in its own blister pack and I always had to be careful not to lose it. Today I figured out that the battery has its own storage place. Hmm.
0FDE4271-887E-457C-97DD-EC57E00E54CA.jpeg

I’ve had these calipers for a few years now. It came with a replacement battery that was in its own blister pack and I always had to be careful not to lose it. Today I figured out that the battery has its own storage place. Hmm. View attachment 16355
.......oooh, mister fancy pants. 😁
I'm like Daris, dial type Chineseum.
.....well, Daris might have vernier 😁

Latest posts

Back