Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
believer.jpg

Sometimes taking a day off is cheaper than not taking a day off because the tool you will smash because you need a day off costs more than you make in a day. My tools are expensive so I’m taking a 4 day weekend.

Thought of the day is how many of you are running in the red, for whatever reason.

Sometimes taking a day off is cheaper than not taking a day off because the tool you will smash because you need a day off costs more than you make in a day. My tools are expensive so I’m taking a 4 day weekend.

Thought of the day is how many of you are running in the red, for whatever reason.
I been running in the red since Covid hit. Minimum of 10 hr days. Also can’t find experienced guys. I’m definitely getting tired.

I did take a month off after Christmas and went to Florida. But it seems like I’m still playing catch up.

I guess it’s feast or fathom though?

I'll take my Folgers with some added fresh ground beans as an enancer. I live extravagantly.
Tim Horton’s takes the cake In my house. I take my morning cup of beans VERY seriously. Black with one sugar.

K cups also rule in my house. No burnt coffee from the pot anymore here!

Famine, 😂

Either my sausage fingers or auto correct….. or both?
I can do 10x worse that you because I use the microphone to do my typing. I watch as I type and all is well.
......then when my words beam down from the transporter room to the the forum, they interact with a cosmic blender that already has a bunch of words in it, so they come out like mud from a drywall texture gun. The splatter of words can be so bad, Daris once asked me what the hell I was drinkin' 😁
Didn't voice recognition technology start in the '60s?
The weird thing is, it usually does fine on Google searches or when I comment on YouTube, but it's noticeably different when I use the microphone on this forum.

Last edited:
Well today my daughter thinks Karen and I are lower than whale shit. I have a second house that she has been living in for the last 19 years. The first 2 years she basically made the payments which that was the intentions it was going to be her house, then the payments stopped and she began having personal problems what have you. In 2017 Karen and i had eviction papers drawn up but never had them served. 2 weeks ago we made changes to our wills and had the paper redrawn up, but in the meantime I got a good offer on the house and took it. We informed her today there is no getting around it she has 60 days to get out. She stormed out of here hollering we are making her and her daughter homeless and basically we are the root to all her problems. I kind of figured that was how it was going to go and was braced for it. Karen is totally pissed, she didn't quite expect that kind of reaction but kew she was going to be pissed but not that bad.

You can only do so much. You probably don't feel good about having to do this, but you should have no guilt. She made her choices. You tried to help and got walked on. If she put out the effort to at least made partial payments sure she wouldn't be in this situation. I'm sure there are plenty of things you can use the money for.

I just had a thought but I forgot what it was by the time I got here.

It came back to me. Any of you drink French pressed coffee? I’ve been thinking about trying it to see if it is any different than my Mr. Coffee.

Last edited:
Yes I have one. It's definitely stronger.
I've been hooked on cold brewed coffee. Sometimes I'll just brew some up but I've been drinking it iced.

I’ve done K cups and the cost adds up for them foofy cartridges. I’m so cheap I got one of them K cups that you could put your own Folgers in before I realized I shoulda just gotten another Mr. Coffee. I do grind my own beans though.

Latest posts

Back