Toast of the day

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s Sunday, does one really need a reason to sip.

75DD19FC-7E0D-41C0-ACA5-215EEA5C8CF3.jpeg

Heck yeah! I have 3lbs of chorizo, 7lbs of carne asada, and 2 lbs of pollo asado. Sun's out, not too cold, and working on my Monday hangover. I hate winter and live to eat and drink with the family. Cheers!

It’s hot today. I worked, I BBQ’d and I am puttin several coats of gloss on another donkey. This calls for a tall cool one and this is just what I happened to have in my fridge.

Cheers.

3D9FB81D-9C5A-4F5E-8BE2-3BF675904CB9.jpeg

I can just see a herd of donkeys in your driveway with a for sale sign on the curb. Be sure to do background checks so you know they go to a good home.

I got a shop donkey and a backyard donkey. With the cost of plywood that’s gonna be it for a while. I do have a set of orange LED’s comin for his eyes. Prolly have to get a battery with a solar charger to run em. Damn, this donkey just keeps costin me money and he’s not even real.

DD83E42D-186B-46CF-9F7B-C8D4D34E6C6B.jpeg

Gotta put a couple LEDs on the back side for a tiny bit of backlighting/ 3D ish sort of look or like the ones they put under cars for that fog effect.

Nice ass Chris!

I like the blue lights for eyes. Makes the donkey look all crazy and shit. Nobody wants to mess with someone that has a deranged guard donkey.

Nice ass Chris!

I like the blue lights for eyes. Makes the donkey look all crazy and shit. Nobody wants to mess with someone that has a deranged guard donkey.

Apparently donkeys make excellent guard animals. They will stomp the living shit outta coyotes. The wife n I stayed on a farm that had donkeys to protect their goats. The downside to donkeys is they are some loud ass animals. We were woken up by them in the morning and all I could think is what the hell is that noise.

Lately, my toasts have been sparkling water, self imposed 1 adult beverage per night, nothing after 6pm. Speaking of toast, I made some sourdough to go with the beans. Used to take all day, I started using the Instantpot, 75 minutes and done. 1lb beans, a diced onion, smoked ham hock and then a can of spicy Rotell tomatos.

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_110959693.jpg
    IMG_20220507_110959693.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20220507_113859698.jpg
    IMG_20220507_113859698.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back