Vinyl Floor

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackT

Hello, in the last couple of months I was reading a lot about vinyl flooring, now I have a client for that I have to shoot his product and he says about vinyl that you can set it all by yourself and you don't need a person who knows already working with installing the floors.
Do you have any experience with those floors?
I am curious and I want to know your personal opinion and experience. Thank you :)

I installed nearly every type of vinyl..........my whole life besides when I was installing other types of commercial flooring. I retired in July. It's not extremely difficult or even strenuous if you're in decent physical shape. Most vinyl flooring can be installed by folks with reasonable ability to read and follow directions or at least watch a (few) Youtube videos.

The pro just learns to do extremely high quality installations at a very efficient/fast pace in order to generate happy customers and high profits.

Ya… Most all of today’s residential “click together” vinyl floors are designed for the do it yourselfer. Just remember prep is everything. Smooth and flat floor.

If it’s a glue down installation you might want to consult someone with a little more experience.

Latest posts

Back