Vinyl for Kitchen Bath apartment

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard

Looking for advice on type of product to install for kitchen, bath in apartment. Thinking of vinyl sheet or LVT or LVP. Have vinyl sheet on it which is dated about 17 years. Looking for hard durable vinyl and modern to attract good tenants. small areas for kitchen and 3 baths. suggestions as to type would be appreciated. Do not need sound proofing over these small areas. thanks

Try something like Flexitec sheet vinyl. It is really DIY friendly and will hide flaws In the subfloor.
I'd go more for an Armstrong floor with the Tuffguard finish. Most of the Flexitec vinyls I've been around seem a bit on the soft side........ tho not such a big deal in a bathroom.
There is a LVT called Earthwerks that's pretty durable. Not cheap, but then maybe not a big deal if the rooms aren't big.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the responses. I will take a look at the flexitec and Armstrong flooring. Like the idea of having a harder surface with the Armstrong. thanks so much

Latest posts

Back