We don't vote on carbon taxes on Oregon

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder the carbon footprint of all the fireworks shows and private sales in the US.
Probably ought to ban the 4th of July to stop all the smoke, and as an added benefit, the government workers would be working tomorrow and people would not travel for the holiday.
........maybe ban travel on all holidays. Yeah, THAT'S the ticket! :D

I'm sure they got a lot of phone calls. The Governoris has an unlisted number. I know it's unlisted because she seems to have no clue that the people don't like this bill.
Some things need to be done by them writing bills and passing them. Other things need to be voted on by the public. I don't know where the line is drawn on what our congress can and can't do without letting us vote....................... maybe there isn't a line and we are just their puppets.

Last edited:
I'm sure they got a lot of phone calls. The Governoris has an unlisted number. I know it's unlisted because she seems to have no clue that the people don't like this bill.
Some things need to be done by them writing bills and passing them. Other things need to be voted on by the public. I don't know where the line is drawn on what our congress can and can't do without letting us vote....................... maybe there isn't a line and we are just their puppets.
I wish the people could vote on everything. We wouldn't be in the poor house I bet.

For most stuff anyway. I suppose if the people voted on income, property and highway taxes we'd be riding horses and bicycles and hunting and gathering as we teach our children to rub sticks together to make fire to cook possum. :D

Latest posts

Back