We have a problem here

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everyone has an everyday routine that it works like clockwork. If you needed a toilet for that purpose, do you go talk to the boss and tell him you need to drive home to dump a load and then come back? I mean say it takes you 45 minutes to get home and back....... No, I don't use my customers homes for that but in a general workplace?
Maybe just go outside and take a dump on the sidewalk like they do in LA. 😁

I’ve worked at several shops where the unwritten rule is if you gotta dump you use the warehouse bathroom. That’s just common courtesy. Blasting the office bathroom is just rude. I’ve made many a trip to a fast food joint or gas station to use the bathroom.

Air freshener exists in office bathrooms for a reason. LOL.

I have to agree about the poor air circulation. As an aside, when I was visiting my sister in New Mexico, I noticed that all of the bathrooms (in houses & in businesses) had a foul sewer gas odor. Not sure if they weren't vented properly or if the water itself smelled bad. IIRC, the tap water in my grandmother's house in San Diego had a bad smell to it.

A deodorizer is nice but not at that price. LOL.

Not sure why everyone doesn’t have a bidet toilet seat and a Nomo. Home Depot and Lowe’s has horrible exhaust vents in the bathrooms.

NoMO Air Purifier for Bathroom - Chemical Free Activated Charcoal Deodorizer, Eliminates Toilet Odors and Smells Amazon.com: NoMO Air Purifier for Bathroom - Chemical Free Activated Charcoal Deodorizer, Eliminates Toilet Odors and Smells: Health & Personal Care

Courtesy Flush anyone?

Logic!
Wouldn't you think of all the years we've had toilets and bathrooms that of all places, large stores like this would have the best ventilations systems known to mankind and have staff that would take care of them so they were always presentable? Especially for people in wheelchairs or otherwise disabled.
What a fantastic way to bring customers back into the store by having the best bathrooms on the planet.
.......no, this isn't an application for that shitty job. 🥴

I get weirded out when I go somewhere with a bathroom attendant. What, my shit was so epic that you’re going to hand me a towel and a mint. I’m sure you’re saying a prayer for me too.

That’s cus they look at you funny. They know things about you that nobody should know. Just imagine running into that person out in public. 😳 They’ll prolly ask you if you are feeling alright?

Latest posts

Back