What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any way you like it...

banana.jpg

Not too many of us around. Everything's a franchise now a days, limited on what they can do and offer.

We're all fresh from the dairy homemade Ice Cream (made on premises) prepared the way you like it...

Free to anyone wearing knee pads!!! Coyle's Ice Cream

I’ll be bringing my family into the city in a month or so. I’ll make sure to bring my pro knees 😂.

Not too many of us around. Everything's a franchise now a days, limited on what they can do and offer.

We're all fresh from the dairy homemade Ice Cream (made on premises) prepared the way you like it...

So how far do I have to drive

Oh dear, that's going to be some expensive ice cream. 😁

So how far do I have to drive

Oh dear, that's going to be some expensive ice cream. 😁

We’ll have to fly you out for some ice cream. Might need a little MSLIcology to explain why dude in 8B is wearing knee pads though.

Pro tip: Wheel chairs make it through TSA about as quick as my pre check gets me through.

We’ll have to fly you out for some ice cream. Might need a little MSLIcology to explain why dude in 8B is wearing knee pads though.

Pro tip: Wheel chairs make it through TSA about as quick as my pre check gets me through.
If you wore your Pro Knees they'd probably push you through pretty quick too!

This is gonna be tomorrow’s lunch. Haven’t tried the expensive beef yet, I’ll let you know if it’s worth paying double for or if I shoulda saved my money and bought another nail gun.

Fun fact: That was gonna be todays lunch but I’m no different than any of you and I need a day to prepare my wife before I go and dump $150 on steaks for the guys at work.

8CEB0286-6231-448D-8E49-CEA7736C36FA.jpeg

....and I'd be head over heels for a bacon cheeseburger 😁
If I went off the deep end like that I'd probably overcook it and be poed at myself 😁

....and I'd be head over heels for a bacon cheeseburger 😁
If I went off the deep end like that I'd probably overcook it and be poed at myself 😁

We talked about doing cheeseburgers. Maybe next week. I picked up a few Red Baron pizzas and a few pieces of smoked salmon to munch on as well.

The only thing decent to eat around here is a carniceria around the corner. It’s actually really good but some of the guys have been going there a lot so they’re getting tired of it. I went yesterday and got some birria. So good. I like tripping out on things throughout the store because even the junk food is in Spanish and they’ll have a sticker on the bag in English for us gringos to read. Twinkies are Submarinos. We make one of the guys order for us because he speaks Spanish. He knows I only do ‘White People hot, no mas’. Some of that hot stuff can really ruin a guys day.

Latest posts

Back