What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smells real nice. I see a space at the bottom where I can write down my blended concoction.
I used to add some Carmel and Irish coffee to my mix but often added too much and suffered through it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240323_224646393.jpg
    IMG_20240323_224646393.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I bought Bologna about an hour ago when i bought the coffee beans, and just now I see this delicacy........ I'm hearing Twilight Zone music real loud right now.
..... and I have some Raman noodles 😱

Now I want to make one of them bologna cakes and put it in the display case at a store just to see people’s reactions. Individual heart shaped bologna cakes with sprinkles and red hots on it for Valentine’s Day.

Grilled cheese sandwich with a thin slice of white onion, along eith a cup of tomato bisque soup.
Back to the onion on the grilled cheese sandwich, a friend's mom got me hooked on this 50 years ago, and if you haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend it.

Grilled cheese sandwich with a thin slice of white onion, along eith a cup of tomato bisque soup.
Back to the onion on the grilled cheese sandwich, a friend's mom got me hooked on this 50 years ago, and if you haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend it.
Take a green pepper and slice it into 1/8 inch or so strips and lay them 1/8 to 1/4 apart across the cheese, at a diagonal,
(hey, were chefs now) 😁
then sprinkle with a miniscule amount of garlic and onion powder.... I mean a tiny bit.
Next, a little pepper, the close up the sandwich and do your normal thing cooking it.

Took the old man out to eat at Chompies. He wanted the bagel n lox and I had the classic Ruben! Meat piled so high that you open up the sandwich and eat half the meat before you can close it back up and eat it like a sandwich. Half sammich woulda filled me up but I powered through a whole one. Filling and delicious.

Then when we were done with lunch I slowly wheeled him up and down the bakery display cases. So many options. What do I do? Ended up getting some lace cookies.

Latest posts

Back