What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s my birthday and I’m so glad to be back home and sleepin in my own bed tonight! Got a tri tip and some corn on the cob on the bbq. After that I’m gonna enjoy some blueberry pie with tillamook ice cream for dessert.

image.jpg
E7DC1DFD-A6CD-45D2-A1B1-A9702885B963.jpeg

I’ve done some damn good cookin on camping gear. Best part is I wasn’t campin. When we were remodeling our house we cooked on a camp stove and a bbq for just about an entire year. Then there was the few years I was doing traveling commercial work and was living out of hotel rooms during the week. I got so sick n tired of eating McDonald’s n crap that I started to bring my camp stove and mini Weber and cooked for myself. I even picked up a camp oven at Walmart so I could make biscuits. I was eating damn good for the same amount of money the other guys were spending on fast food.

It’s my birthday and I’m so glad to be back home and sleepin in my own bed tonight! Got a tri tip and some corn on the cob on the bbq. After that I’m gonna enjoy some blueberry pie with tillamook ice cream for dessert.

View attachment 13726View attachment 13727
Marie Callender whipped up a cheesecake for me and my brother.
Nice lady.

View attachment 13726View attachment 13727
its a bit late but happy birthday for Friday C.J.
That food looks good

Damn my eyes went straight to the grill and didn't notice you said Birthday. Happy birthday, Chef.
....thats what the C is for, right? 😁

There’s a place just down the road that sells nothin but pies. Wish I never found about this place cus the pies are delicious. Finished off the last of the blueberry pie tonight and I’m already thinkin about what my next pie is gonna be.

BAAECA2B-5CCF-4DDE-B090-79F9554A850C.jpeg

My wife is still sick. Steamed some veggies for her, that is what she wanted. Fixed pigs in a blanket and tator tots for me and our son. Dishes are done. My grandson needs a ride home from work at 9.... 13 degrees out.

Come on over, the more the merrier. I do love cookin and it’s way cheaper than eating out all the time. Seems like every time I leave the house it costs me money unless I’m goin to work so I gotta embrace stayin in. That was a quick meal too. Betty Crocker meatballs, bag of egg noodles and a packet of brown gravy with some mushrooms thrown in to church it up.

Come on over, the more the merrier. I do love cookin and it’s way cheaper than eating out all the time. Seems like every time I leave the house it costs me money unless I’m goin to work so I gotta embrace stayin in. That was a quick meal too. Betty Crocker meatballs, bag of egg noodles and a packet of brown gravy with some mushrooms thrown in to church it up.
This is what I get for dinner but it is 7pm and 74F :)

Attachments

• DINNER.jpg
    DINNER.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 14
Jon you were doing good with the dinner picture, but when you told the temp you lost it, especially when it is 2* as I type this. I may go back to bed and get under the covers for the day.

If you can get your wife to bring you a meal while you’re tucked under the covers, that’s considered a win. And remember, pics or it didn’t happen.

Somebody else is cookin this morning.

711FEC35-F9FC-4879-A8D6-C87DB450C060.jpeg

This is what I get for dinner but it is 7pm and 74F :)
That was our wind speed last night. 😁 I didn't sleep well with a 5 ft diameter spruce tree next to the bedroom. Twas some interesting weather. Then the rain appeared all of a sudden and the screen on the weather station said 4.4 in per hour. 5 minutes later dropped down to a little less than two inches per hour.
I'm glad it didn't do that all night. So far we've only had 1.6 in since midnight. I can't recall the last time we had weather this interesting. The weather forecasters always tell us there's a big storm coming and then it never happens. Well they accidentally got this one right.

That was our wind speed last night. 😁 I didn't sleep well with a 5 ft diameter spruce tree next to the bedroom. Twas some interesting weather. Then the rain appeared all of a sudden and the screen on the weather station said 4.4 in per hour. 5 minutes later dropped down to a little less than two inches per hour.
I'm glad it didn't do that all night. So far we've only had 1.6 in since midnight. I can't recall the last time we had weather this interesting. The weather forecasters always tell us there's a big storm coming and then it never happens. Well they accidentally got this one right.
Dont know how my name ended up with your post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back