What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's expensive now eating out. Gas grill most of the time and traeger for some nights. Working on getting a roof over a patio for my grills and lawn mowers, I need my garage.

We joined the air fryer fan club late, but they really work great. They're like a microwave to make things crisp. Wife did brauts with onions and peppers, fast and easy cleanup

Ding Dongs right outta the freezer.

EAFE4FAA-2104-4833-B742-B5FB8BF5AE2F.jpeg

Bearizona had a food stand with a frito pie on the menu. Sounds delicious and risky at the same time. Lol

There's a small local store here that makes these breakfast burritos. Their freaking awesome except for one thing, they run right through me. Lol

Even know I'm well aware of the consequences....... sometimes I get one anyway. And always think everything will be fine..... It never is fine.

Definition of Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Apparently I'm coo coo for breakfast burritos 😵‍💫

There's a small local store here that makes these breakfast burritos. Their freaking awesome except for one thing, they run right through me. Lol

Even know I'm well aware of the consequences....... sometimes I get one anyway. And always think everything will be fine..... It never is fine.

Definition of Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Apparently I'm coo coo for breakfast burritos 😵‍💫

The definition of getting older is ‘That sounds delicious but I think I’m going to have to pass’.

Now a can of chili with some crumbled up Fritos sounds good. Maybe a little shredded cheese on top, depends on how motivated one is to shred cheese. Couple fries eggs on top and that sounds like a delicious breakfast as long as you didn’t have a road trip planned for the day.

I have a love hate thing going on with Sonic. I ordered an American dog and the damn thing had ketchup on it. How un American is that! Clearly I didn’t read the menu but that is totally American.

Latest posts

Back