What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much for a potato a dozen eggs and a package of English muffins?
.....$8 bucks 😁

Exactly. That and I don’t have to wait in line or worry about my order getting screwed up. I usually get up and cook breakfast for myself and the old man but today he was goin out for breakfast with my wife and brother. I had to work so I said heck with it and broke down n got some clown food for myself today.

Dinner tonight is salmon with some herb n butter rice and pee stinkers (asparagus). On the way home I stopped at Chompies, our local Jewish restaurant that has a bad ass bakery section, and was gonna pick up some dessert. I got in there and waited for maybe 10 minutes without anyone attempting to help me, and they were dead in there so it’s not like I was being unreason about waiting because they were busy, then I said F Chompies and left. I don’t wait. You wanna sell me some cookies n shit then come on and sell me some cookies n shit otherwise there’s 5 other places down the road that I can go to. Yeah, I didn’t go to any of the 5 other places down the road so no dessert tonight.

Here we go. The wife threw some crescent rolls in the mix and I got a piece of chicken in there as well. Mmm.

74D3143F-02E0-4F50-B0DF-001E4ED24716.jpeg

I’ve wanted one of these for years. Eating out is damn expensive here so I broke down and ordered one. Gonna have to pick up another propane tank and break this puppy in this weekend.

72A60F37-5830-4912-B945-C9DD2B8F162F.jpeg
4C1BE522-3296-4E59-BFBF-06C52D1EDCD6.jpeg

Come on over, believe it or not it’s easier to cook for several people than it is for just 2.

I have a pizza stone that I use in the oven but since it gets so damn hot here during the summer I’m trying to find ways to keep the heat out of the kitchen. That and the electric bill runs almost $400 a month in the summer. Between the bbq, the outdoor drink credenza and the pizzaque, I’m ready to have one hell of a backyard party. I’ve also got my eye on a blackstone griddle as well but that’s just gonna have to wait a bit. Now I need another trailer for my cookin stuff in addition to the one I already don’t have for all my tools.

Man you just can't beat a good onion. Used to eat them like apples. Been years since i had any Fritos, I don't know if we can even get them here. Used to make a Frito salad with, the garden over a bed of Fritos and then hot chili over that.
Years ago I got food poisoning from a Sonic frito pie. Spent two days in the hospital.

Latest posts

Back