What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When married to my ex it was taco friday. That is what we had every Friday. Now it might be once every couple months. Just can't find the good corn shells we used to get.
My mom used to bring us home a pizza from Sorrento's every Friday for........many, many years when we lived in Connecticut.

Now Sorrento's was not the BEST pizza in the world. But it sure as hell was in the neighborhood.

It's Domino's for Christmas Eve dinner. Maybe tomorrow too.
Edwards is making the desert.
Bought the chocolate cheesecake last time but the shelves were almost empty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224-142957.png
    Screenshot_20221224-142957.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey it's pizza and pie all over again.
I overthunk how hungry I was yesterday. I bought pizza/pizza instead of just pizza. 🫣
Oh well, yesterday Hawaiian, tonight special everything.

My aunt sent us home with a loaf of cranberry something bread with an orange frosting all over it. She said she got the recipe from a cooking show on TV then made it with old lady love. It’s dangerously good, I gotta find somebody to give the rest to. Lol.
A53D9496-E752-4AAE-8D4C-741130A5B04E.jpeg

Wife got to it and were they ever good. The only drawback was the cabbage leaves were really tuff. Hadn't had them since Christ left Chicago.
Boy, that's a meal I haven't had in years, maybe decades. My grandmother made it all the time. I have no idea what her recipe was but I saw on Facebook my brother made some for a family gathering.
https://thebalkanhostess.com/sarma/

Latest posts

Back