What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the kung fu dragon for dinner tonight. Got the sampler platter, bbq pork dumplings and a side of fried rice. Lil drums for dessert.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Experiment in the kitchen night. Start with some Spanish rice, add herb and garlic seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, corn, black beans and put some Mexican blend shredded cheese on top. It was good.

Today breakfast lunch and dinner are all smoked.
Seems like the forest fires were a bit less this year than normal then all of a sudden they started popping up. None are anywhere close to me but we're getting East winds which pulls the smoke our direction. One fire is 100 miles Southeast and the other is 120 miles northeast. It's a bit uncomfortable and had a bit of a sore throat yesterday.
The only bright side was the moon rise last night was a beautiful orange color. The high yesterday didn't help any cuz it was about a hundred degrees and us wimps on the coast aren't used to that. And today is going to be 75 to 80 so it won't be to bad, but the smoke is supposed to linger through tomorrow before the winds change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-101655.png
    Screenshot_20220910-101655.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
Spaghetti and garlic bread. Sauce made from scratch.
I haven't done that in 15+ years
I used to do a 5 qt batch and put it into serving sizes (man sized) zip lock bags and put them in the freezer.
I think I used almost equal parts ground beef and sause 😁
Two quarts af Ragu or equivalent was my starter fluid, then I added in everything but the bathroom sink.

Latest posts

Back