What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was freaking brilliant when I got a pack of hot dogs & buns then used my torch to heat them up one at a time on a fork. 😆

That's some next level shit you guys are doing right there.

I was gonna skip lunch today but one of the guys brought in tamales from the carcineria down the street. They were delicious but they had jalapeños in them so I’ll prolly pay for that later.

One of the guys was gonna cook for his first thanksgiving this past week but he forgot to thaw the turkey. Lol. Good news for us though because he’s bringing it into work and we’re gonna deep fry that baby on Friday. I’m guessing we’re done working after lunch or we might all just find a corner to curl up and nap in.

I was gonna skip lunch today but one of the guys brought in tamales from the carcineria down the street. They were delicious but they had jalapeños in them so I’ll prolly pay for that later.

One of the guys was gonna cook for his first thanksgiving this past week but he forgot to thaw the turkey. Lol. Good news for us though because he’s bringing it into work and we’re gonna deep fry that baby on Friday. I’m guessing we’re done working after lunch or we might all just find a corner to curl up and nap in.

That's literally why I don't eat lunch. After I eat, I'm done! I'm not getting much done if I take a lunch break.

But the down side to that is when it's dinner time watch out! I'm going in for the kill.

Do your customers ever mention that their trailers smell like a restaurant?

That's literally why I don't eat lunch. After I eat, I'm done! I'm not getting much done if I take a lunch break.

But the down side to that is when it's dinner time watch out! I'm going in for the kill.
Same here. Never ate lunch. Only ate once a day when I was working. Kept my body down to a svelte 250 lbs. lol

Same here. Never ate lunch. Only ate once a day when I was working. Kept my body down to a svelte 250 lbs. lol

That's my problem. I only eat dinner.....a lot of dinner. Then I don't do too much after so that big meal doesn't get burned off. Hence my belly!

Latest posts

Back