What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made sausage this weekend. Tried making some hot links, went a tad heavy in the heat initially; I ground 10lbs, so I stuffed 5lbs as it was🔥, then added 2 1/2 lbs more pork to it and some cheese. Much more family friendly.😆

Attachments

• IMG_20230108_214147859.jpg
    IMG_20230108_214147859.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Don't buy a chicken sandwich at Burger King 👑 even if the second one is 50 cents more. Bland is an understatement. 🤧
Hey, I was hungry.

Don't buy a chicken sandwich at Burger King 👑 even if the second one is 50 cents more. Bland is an understatement. 🤧
Hey, I was hungry.

I haven’t been to BK in ages. I would always order one of them chicken sammiches, you know, the football shaped ones, and some onion rings, can’t forget the ring sauce either.

That crap always gave me heartburn but that never seemed to stop me.

I roasted a 5.5 lbs. chicken (Costco) seasoned with Goya Adobo, apple cider vinegar and pepper. Along with the chicken in the roast pan I put carrots, onions and red potatoes. Bake at 425 covered for 50 minutes. Take the cover off, pour in a 12 0z. can of chicken broth over everything and continue for 20 more minutes. You're wanting everything to crisp up above the level of broth and chicken juice.

Let that all cool for 15-20 minutes covered back up. When you serve you're gonna ladle that broth/juice back over the onions, potatoes, carrots and chicken once it's plated.

Damn, that was good! Sorry no pictures. Maybe it didn't happen.

I haven’t been to BK in ages. I would always order one of them chicken sammiches, you know, the football shaped ones, and some onion rings, can’t forget the ring sauce either.

That crap always gave me heartburn but that never seemed to stop me.
I was going to get a Junior bacon cheeseburger, but their char broiler wasn't working.
I had just stopped at Wendy's almost across the street and they said that they would be closed all day. Maybe there was a meat shortage? WHERE'S THE BEEF, I screamed!
They were closed, .....they didn't hear anything 😁

Haven’t done Wendy’s in forever either. I hit the drive thru for a couple of jr. bacon cheeseburgers and a frosty many a time. McDonald’s has the best fries though. Wendy’s fries are the red delicious apples of the fry world. They look like they would be good but in reality they’re kinda mealy mushy and when they get cold they’re just gross and get tossed out the window.

Speaking of tossing things out the window, when my kids would piss me off while I was driving I would tell them ‘Do it again and it’s goin out the window’. You know whatever it is they were doin, they would do it again. Only one time though cus whatever it was is now back there at 55 mph. Hot wheels, power ranger toys, flip flops, sunglasses… that shit is gone.

Latest posts

Back