What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leftovers.

I always make enough for at least 2 meals and usually 3-------that I need 3-4 days before I can eat the same meal the third time.

Had a hankering for peanut, chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies. Look nice but way too rich for me.
20230112_165238.jpg
20230112_165238.jpg
20230112_165330.jpg

Attachments

• 20230112_171111.jpg
    20230112_171111.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Kind of like Lay's potato chips.
betcha can't eat just one.
Cookies have more nutrition anyway because they have flour and eggs. If you have milk with them, it makes a nutritious lunch.

I gave them away to friends. They absolutely loved them. For me they were just way too rich.. I will be making some less sweet, oatmeal cookies tonight, so if I have a few after dinner, as a dessert, they are not too bad for my "lean, mean, muscle bound, machine body."

OK, what i meant to say was my fat, out of shape lard ass.

Went with lettuce in a bag last night. Added some 🥦 and 🍒 tomatoes, shredded cheese topped with 1000 island. I always crumble up a few Ritze crackers for texture....... It makes me feel like a seasoned chef. 😁

Is that the pie that comes in the individual cardboard pie shaped containers? You know that adds 50 flavor points.
Oh dear Lord no. I bought one of those once. This one came in a big square box but the pie was round.
.....and it's missing, not a crumb to be found.

Oh dear Lord no. I bought one of those once. This one came in a big square box but the pie was round.
.....and it's missing, not a crumb to be found.

Sounds absolutely delicious. I can’t buy that stuff too often because I’ll end up eating it. Same reason I don’t have a deep fryer or an air fryer.

I had a Fry Baby once. I told my buddy about it and he told me to get rid of it. He went on about how he used to have one and had to get rid of it. Fast forward a couple months and I have the ability to eat a deep fried twinkie within 15 minutes of waking up😳. That’s when I got rid of my Fry Baby

Latest posts

Back