What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds absolutely delicious. I can’t buy that stuff too often because I’ll end up eating it. Same reason I don’t have a deep fryer or an air fryer.

I had a Fry Baby once. I told my buddy about it and he told me to get rid of it. He went on about how he used to have one and had to get rid of it. Fast forward a couple months and I have the ability to eat a deep fried twinkie within 15 minutes of waking up😳. That’s when I got rid of my Fry Baby

I have a commercial fryer on my back porch. 😆
I have to get rid of that damn thing asap!

What's cookin'
....lunch.

Attachments

• PXL_20230124_003157536.jpg
    PXL_20230124_003157536.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Micro. To cook some things more evenly, i set the power setting low and extend cooking time. For that eye watering chimichanga, I'll set it to power level 2 and hit 5 5 5, then I'll flip it and hit 2 2 2. Not only evenly heated, it drys both sides so it's not soggy. It works, and the results are obvious. 😁
I'm guessin' 5 5 5 5 is a bit much.
.....43 minutes less. I have no clue how long it cooked. It wasn't even 'done' when I smelled the smoke.
Could hardly see 15 feet.
The kitchen doorway has a curtain over it to save on the electric bill. It also slows the spread of smoke considerably.
Now, how to get rid of the stink. 🤧

I forgot about that Honeywell air purifier that I bought that habitat a few months ago. I don't think it's going to do much but what the hell.
It's got HEPA but doesn't have ozone.....
....or perfume spritzer. 💐🌺🌹

Micro. To cook some things more evenly, i set the power setting low and extend cooking time. For that eye watering chimichanga, I'll set it to power level 2 and hit 5 5 5, then I'll flip it and hit 2 2 2. Not only evenly heated, it drys both sides so it's not soggy. It works, and the results are obvious. 😁
I'm guessin' 5 5 5 5 is a bit much.
.....43 minutes less. I have no clue how long it cooked. It wasn't even 'done' when I smelled the smoke.
Could hardly see 15 feet.
The kitchen doorway has a curtain over it to save on the electric bill. It also slows the spread of smoke considerably.
Now, how to get rid of the stink. 🤧

At least you didn’t put it in the nuker with the foil wrapper on… or did you😏.

Don't be silly, Jose Olay chicken chimichangas come in plastic wrappers. The tin foil is on my hat. It protects me from microwave radiation and the government controlling my thoughts. You can't be too careful 😉

Pork chops w/ brown gravy, green beans and Mfn Stove Top. Got some Toll House cookies in the oven that will get topped with some Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream.

Prolly need a nap before bedtime after this trailerific meal.
5F48A841-8236-4894-A717-52FCE4EFCCBC.jpeg

Ok I know a few Italians who aren’t going to accept this but I guess if people are now changing their gender you can call zucchini Lasagna…🤓

Does sound tasty though…🙂
My sons idea. He was 410 lbs 2 years ago. He is at 269 now. He is 6' 2". Not going to discourage him. And it was good anyway.

Is that a gas line coming out of your work bench just for your pizza oven?

If so I do like the way you keep you priorities in order.😁

That’s a credenza that a customer gave to me. I turned it into a backyard party cart. I don’t have backyard parties so it just sat in my backyard looking sad until I brought it into the shop and now it’s our cooking station. We use it all the time. BBQ pulled pork sammiches today. 😁

Bring something in and we’ll cook it up, we’ve got everything else.

0EE03C46-AC06-44B6-884D-123A276EF5E5.jpeg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back