What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my brother to get the struts on his truck put on at a repair shop. The ones he ordered didn't seem to fit so he returned them. Had to zip back to town to take Mom to a doctor's appointment. Her blood levels are doing great but all she could focus on was that her sugar was slightly higher than it had been before but everything else is doing great. She lost 19lbs, her cholesterol is great and her general levels are all better than mine. Today is my day of rest where I have been trying to catch up on missed sleep.

You can take your sugars 5 minutes later and they will be different .. That is why Blood-work is important .. Run that software when you wake so i can fix your Confuser !

You can take your sugars 5 minutes later and they will be different .. That is why Blood-work is important .. Run that software when you wake so i can fix your Confuser !

Oh, I meant her longtime sugars. Her A1C or whatever the hell they call it.

Still need to remember where I downloaded that program. LOL. Brain is scattered today.

On a side note, does anyone know if the 4-prong 240 outlets (used for dryers) are GFI/GFCI? My friend wants to move his dryer in to the existing bathroom, bc the floor in the current laundry room is too flimsy and even the joists are shot. Rather than replace the floor, he wants to move it over to the adjacent room, but he's worried the moisture will be a problem for the outlet.

Yup. Hers was 6.7 but last time it was 6.3 and she complained that it had gone up.

On the confuzer stuff, should I just open the file and copy the text in a post in the tech forum? Or can I upload the file?

Z, Download Process Explorer: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s.../bb896653.aspx
Unzip ProcessExplorer.zip, and double click on procexp.exe to run the program.
NOTE. Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 users right click on procexp.exe, click "Run As Administrator".
Click on View > Select Colunms.
In addition to already pre-selected options, make sure, the Command Line is selected, and press OK.
Go File>Save As, and save the report as Procexp.txt.
Paste the content into your next reply.

Post in the tech forum ..

Z, Download Process Explorer: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s.../bb896653.aspx
Unzip ProcessExplorer.zip, and double click on procexp.exe to run the program.
NOTE. Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 users right click on procexp.exe, click "Run As Administrator".
Click on View > Select Colunms.
In addition to already pre-selected options, make sure, the Command Line is selected, and press OK.
Go File>Save As, and save the report as Procexp.txt.
Paste the content into your next reply.

Post in the tech forum ..
I pasted it in this thread http://www.flooringforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5387

Repaired two Laz y boy recliners for a guy. Charged him $50 each. Worth more, but I like fixing furniture. Also doing a little maintenance on a bookcase my dad made for my mother before I was born. Have a dresser my wife got when she was a kid, doing a bunch of repairs on it.

Sounds like you've been productive. I've been communicating with AT&T on the internet about getting my phonelines fixed. I can't get incoming calls, outgoing calls only work sporadically, and it doesn't hang up properly sometimes. I'll pick the phone back up, no dialtone, and I can hear someone moving around after I tried to call them and couldn't get through to them. It's happened a few times before after flooding (and there was flooding again). Something just gets screwed up in the wires. So, I'm waiting for them to come fix it tomorrow.

Today is the anniversary of my father's death so I'm trying to think cheerful thoughts. Normally my sister would call on this day, but she can't because of the phoneline situation.

Meanwhile, since it's Friday, my mother is not eating meat and will want fish or something-- only I don't know how to cook fish properly. We have some frozen Tilapia and the instructions say to either pan sear it or cook it in the oven. I don't have a working oven. Can it be cooked while frozen or do I *have* to defrost/thaw it first? I wonder if I could thaw it in defrost mode in the microwave in a steamer bag or something...

microwaves destroy the molecular structure of meat ..
Defrost is naturally .. Rub some lemon juice on it and sear it ..

With heartfelt sympathy.jpg

Some of the other tools, jointer, planer, router table, spindle sander, standup sander, drill presses, etc. Still need to build benches and arrange them. Also need to move my big band saw and my full size table saw (800 lbs)

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

Latest posts

Back