What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No rain here but it's been over 90 degrees with very high humidity. My one outdoor dog hates it, but she won't come inside anymore. Poor thing doesn't do much but lie on the porch and pee on herself these days. Sometimes she gets up and walks a few feet to lie down in the driveway and block me from parking- and pees on herself.

I just picked up a new type of food for her (for senior dogs) and need to see if she likes it.

We're the most densely populated state per square mile in the country .. 9.006 million (2017) . and it is a small state ..

We're the most densely populated state per square mile in the country .. 9.006 million (2017) . and it is a small state ..
we have about 4.5 million in the whole country with enough traffic problems
we also have a few million sheep so we can shift lamb to you guys to eat
At the moment we are at Norfolk Island where there is one traffic island and 2 street lights. A few cows which wander the roads along with lots of roaming roosters

My Parish (county) has a population of around 25k but my town has around 7k people. No wonder it is hard to find contractors. LOL.

I got bored and started making charts and doing the coding to make a table in HTML that would list pipe sizes and the actual outer and inner diameters for PVC & ABS & the allowed trap arm length under UPC & IPC. Then realized HTML wouldn't work on the forums so converted to BBCode, but apparently the forums don't allow table codes. So, I just made them look pretty and took screenshots-- this is for the plumbingforum.

Just made some 5 cheese tortollini with garlic butter sauce for my mother. She didn't seem to have any complaints.

we have about 4.5 million in the whole country with enough traffic problems
we also have a few million sheep so we can shift lamb to you guys to eat
At the moment we are at Norfolk Island where there is one traffic island and 2 street lights. A few cows which wander the roads along with lots of roaming roosters

I had to stop and wait for a baby duck to cross the road on my way home tonight. ....OK, OK, I didn't really have to. :D

We have a county of 60,000ish. Population density is 39.5 people per sq mile. About the same as Rusty. We have 1800 sq miles in total. It seems a lot denser than that at 5pm when leaving Wally World.

Last edited:
We have a county of 60,000ish. Population density is 39.5 people per sq mile. About the same as Rusty. We have 1800 sq miles in total. It seems a lot denser than that at 5pm when leaving Wally World.
We don't have one of those in our county. Nor do we want one. Don't have a stop light either. The last census, Ozark County had a population grand total of 9,723 in 755 square miles.

Latest posts

Back