What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long day. Could not get my rider started, so I cut the yard at the other house with a push mower. Worked on vehicles, put up and wired in another security light.

POwer
Power washed the Driveway.. Missed the Riders cup.. Starts @ 2 am here ..
I washed the crud off my 2 old pickups and watched the Ryder Cup.....in bits and pieces between Return of Sabata and Wagon Train. :D
Actually, I just wanted to know if the power washer would start and went a bit crazy. I ran it out of gas for the season.

Last edited:
My hose got caught up on the engine and burned a hole in it .. Can't fnd a new one here, So i e mailed my brother to send me a new one..

Missouri is a farm state. Hard to find non alcohol gas. My push mower is 9 years old. Have always used alcohol gas in it. Have never even changed the spark plug. Starts first pull every spring.

Get Sta bil .. Auto zone carries it .. it actually fogs the carb .. get the marine grade .. You can leave that crap gas in your mower all year..

Get Sta bil .. Auto zone carries it .. it actually fogs the carb .. get the marine grade .. You can leave that crap gas in your mower all year..
I bought a 30 foot hose for $29 at ACE. True Value hardware was 10 bucks more for the same hose.
I bought a 25' one that didn't fit .. That is when i e mailed my brother .. His company makes the damn things ..

6ECE201F-AF3F-49DD-B50E-E8130B47A0AC.jpeg
A friend sent me this.
Caught In the Great Sacandaga Lake.

Missouri is a farm state. Hard to find non alcohol gas. My push mower is 9 years old. Have always used alcohol gas in it. Have never even changed the spark plug. Starts first pull every spring.
It would start by just asking it to if you could get N/A gas :D
Living on the coast, mariners don't like dying in the ocean, so laws were changed here because of that. It's highly corrosive and too many people were having issues with it. Not just engines dying while on the water, but the repairs can be very expensive. Fuel systems have chanced since N/A gas was legalized in the state, so not as bad with newer engines. Gasohol has a short life stored in small quantities so if it's used and replenished often, not such a big deal.
Nobody here, especially the landscapers or logging crews uses gasohol in anything they run.

I bought a 25' one that didn't fit .. That is when i e mailed my brother .. His company makes the damn things ..
Sure is odd they make more than one connection. I found that too. I bought the wand and hose from the same manufacturer. I had neither when I bought the washer. The washer cost me $5 .....the rest of the stuff cost me $130 ....so much for a bargain. :D
That said I did buy quick disconnects for the water supply, the pressure line to the washer and the extension wand.

Last edited:
It would start by just asking it to if you could get N/A gas :D
Living on the coast, mariners don't like dying in the ocean, so laws were changed here because of that. It's highly corrosive and too many people were having issues with it. Not just engines dying while on the water, but the repairs can be very expensive. Fuel systems have chanced since N/A gas was legalized in the state, so not as bad with newer engines. Gasohol has a short life stored in small quantities so if it's used and replenished often, not such a big deal.
Nobody here, especially the landscapers or logging crews uses gasohol in anything they run.
Alcohol was only added to get the farm vote. Takes more energy to produce a gallon than you get when it is burned.

Latest posts

Back