What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted ceiling in kitchen. First time I ever painted a room. Cutting in around light was a little tricky because of glare. Putting another coat on tomorrow.

We swapped out 1120 phones in 2 days of work. Today, running the IT help desk by myself we dealt with the aftermath of the switch. Didn’t go too bad actually. My students come back from Fall break on Wednesday. Just have to survive one more day

Finished ceiling. Walls next. But humidity rising. Might have to wait till next week. Indoors 57%. Might sneak in a coat tomorrow. Might get the tough areas around kitchen window. Less than an inch wide and tough to mask off

Got some of the walls painted. I’m getting area under cabinets first. Used masking tape between window and cabinets. Freehanded rest of it till my arm hurt too much. The yellow darkened as it dried. I’m liking it.

Attachments

• 8CA550CD-4B3A-40F1-897B-7F7C0872C669.jpeg
    8CA550CD-4B3A-40F1-897B-7F7C0872C669.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 29
27BE1BD4-1F49-4674-957B-0425770A9B41.jpeg
Paint done. Started laying floor. Was going out so I only did 4 rows. Seams appear tight and straight. Only have a small j roller so I rolled it on hands and knees (with knee pads). Then I walked on it carefully several minutes to make sure it was bonded. Repeated a couple hours later. Seems to be ok. Hope to get enough done tomorrow so appliances can be put back in a couple days.27BE1BD4-1F49-4674-957B-0425770A9B41.jpeg

Fixed the topper lock and door on my late FILs truck. Guess I will work out of it for a while. Gas hog, but runs good. '99, but only has 103,000 miles. Still don't know if I will get it when the estate is settled. Did make a bid though.
007.JPG

Latest posts

Back