What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working all by myself, cranking good tunes,
Drinking coffee, installing a backsplash

If I was home I would be drinking Heinekens
:D
7265DA82-DEB3-4400-87B9-667199805290.jpeg

Bought a miter saw stand from Harbor Freight on Saturday. Dropped it and broke off the clamping end for the extension arm. Called them and told them. They said bring it back and we'll replace it. Didn't even have to disassemble it. Just gave me a new one! Wow!

134CC11E-FF7C-43D8-9645-D14C421DB438.jpeg
A7A7FD44-D37B-401D-AF2A-6B2ECF65C5C0.jpeg
We have 1975 sq ft of core-tec to install in these new cabins. We do one building per day.
I wish I had these every day of the week!

0F4676C8-FCE1-4B88-8AB9-80763581F76B.jpeg
F6B9804F-FFAC-4EDD-8191-C51323FDE393.jpeg

It’s a religious retreat type of place.
It’s like a city here
That gym in the backround has a bigger basketball court bigger than any school I ever saw.

He built a cabin in Alaska @ age 50 , and lived there till he was in his seventy's ..
Book, and movie is called Alone in the Wilderness ..
I burnt copy's for a lot of our Members from the other site .. If you want the set , let me know ,I'll burn you them ..

Nick, I wasn't aware you were a survivalist.
What is this other site you speak of?
E, I was born and dragged up in South Phila, Lived in NY for 14 years , and the rest in NJ .. Yes I'm a survivalist..LOL!
The other site was run by the Arse Jim the con man .. I think you were on there before he banned you , and other good guys like Sel who always proved Tandy wrong .. May he rest in Piece ..

He built a cabin in Alaska @ age 50 , and lived there till he was in his seventy's ..
Book, and movie is called Alone in the Wilderness ..
I burnt copy's for a lot of our Members from the other site .. If you want the set , let me know ,I'll burn you them ..
You want a set E ?

E, I was born and dragged up in South Phila, Lived in NY for 14 years , and the rest in NJ .. Yes I'm a survivalist..LOL!
The other site was run by the Arse Jim the con man .. I think you were on there before he banned you , and other good guys like Sel who always proved Tandy wrong .. May he rest in Piece ..
He banned me too.

Latest posts

Back