What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about it E .. Message me your address.. You have to watch this guy build this cabin .. It's a landmark now ..

Nice work, Don.
Did you listen to the song "All By Myself"?
Nothing much going on today. I need to go to the store to pick up groceries. We're out of cheese but they haven't had the kind of cheese we get for the last 2 weeks & I don't know why. I might have to go to Alexandria.

Weather is being bipolar again. It was 60 one day and 35 the next and then it was warm again for a couple of days & now it's cold again.

Weather is being bipolar again. It was 60 one day and 35 the next and then it was warm again for a couple of days & now it's cold again.
Consider yourself lucky. I have shoveled snow the last 2 days. Had freezing rain last night ahead of the snow and it is really rough under it. Tomorrow up to 39*, whooo hooo.

Suppose to be in the fifty's here today .. Froze my things off having a smoke outside the Cancer Center waiting for bloodwork to come back before they could start the Infusion .. 8 hr's there today ..:mad:

Suppose to be in the fifty's here today .. Froze my things off having a smoke outside the Cancer Center waiting for bloodwork to come back before they could start the Infusion .. 8 hr's there today ..:mad:

Your cracking me up - smoking outside the cancer center. Lol
Now I want a cig.

73 and partly c loudy today. Beautiful! The Pineapple Express is coming through tomorrow - rain and more rain friday. Its headed your way.
Then, maybe yet another colder system Tuesday. Could snow.

I know I'm lucky that the weather hasn't been freezing. Snow would really muck things up around here since people don't know how to deal with it. As an aside, it apparently snowed in Hawaii for the first time in recorded history.

I hope you're doing OK, Nick.

Any of you ever use the WTForecast app? It's on the phone/tablet but it's an entertaining way to check the weather. Even if the weather sucks, at least the app will have something funny to say about it.

This is snow covered with sleet.
001.JPG

Latest posts

Back