What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a 25 footer of super cheese stuff in an old ladies house. Played with her dog. She got me to fix some stuff around her house (you know how the ole ladies can be) started my second job and decided home sounded better haven't had a day off in a month

OK, I gotta ask....... what's super cheese? Write slow, I live on the west coast. :D
Welcome to FF.

I finished up building my 11 year old granddaughter 's chest of drawers. Been working on it maybe a month while the wife was in the hospital in my spare time. Also made her a night stand.

Daris

P1010018.jpg

What a day. Took about 4 hours to change the fuel pump on my van, you have to take a bunch of other stuff off to get to it. Started it several times, worked fine. Put gas it in, started to Subway for Dakota, made it almost to the top of the overpass and it died. A MHP and a NPD stopped and pushed me over the top so I could coast down and out of the way. Had it towed home. I either got a bad pump or a gas filter is plugged. So tomorrow, I start on it again. I hate working on cars.

Put another new pump on it. Ran a few minutes and quit. Monday, I need to see if the filters are plugged or what is going on.

I can't see anything other than filters. ........or maybe a rubber portion of the line falling apart internally and causing a blockage. I kinda doubt that, but stranger things have happened as they say.

Replaced the 'distributor mounted' electronic ignition module on my 87 F150, EFI 302. The book says you have to remove the distributor. It looks like you do, due to the location of the upper radiator hose. I marked the distributor location with a sharpie, then turned the distributor enough to be able to get a tool on the screws. Put the new TFI module on, turned the distributor back to where it was and tightened it down. Runs like a champ.

Latest posts

Back