What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got hit on by Sergio.

21D0BB0D-E7A9-449C-90D2-D84D37F23590.jpeg

So, I found out the pups are about 7 months old and they do not like leashes and don't understand how being walked on a leash works. They had to be dragged. I had to carry one of the pups in to the vet's office. She weighs 33lbs and her brother is 34lbs. They cleaned her up bc her brother puked on her in the truck. They are now vaccinated and once I get decent pics to send to the vet's office, they will advertise that the pups are up for adoption. Problem is, people will want to use them for hunting but they are cowards.

The playground is ready for turf and rubber.

Attachments

• 20220505_090000.jpg
    20220505_090000.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220505_090140.jpg
    20220505_090140.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220505_085842.jpg
    20220505_085842.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 16
@Jon Prepping my slab and thinkin about you.

Question for you guys: I’m gettin my slab ready and thinkin about how I used to prep my subfloors, hardwood floors and concrete slabs the same way, by circling things that need attention and prepping those areas. Does anybody else do this?

6E2F7C0D-6C13-4270-95EB-2D7965205BDC.jpeg

We just usually coat the worst bits then go over with another coat over the whole floor
Maybe on large areas which I did not do I would think different. Large area for me was maybe 40 sq m
Seen guys draw circles on bad areas as they are sweeping the floor
I could never find a pencil when needed :)

So, I found out the pups are about 7 months old and they do not like leashes and don't understand how being walked on a leash works. They had to be dragged. I had to carry one of the pups in to the vet's office. She weighs 33lbs and her brother is 34lbs. They cleaned her up bc her brother puked on her in the truck. They are now vaccinated and once I get decent pics to send to the vet's office, they will advertise that the pups are up for adoption. Problem is, people will want to use them for hunting but they are cowards.
Start shooting of 🎇🎆 fireworks till the get used to it...... Only then, will they make good hunting dogs. 😉

CJ, I don't play any musical instruments but my older cow likes for me to sing her a lullaby called "Baby Mine". I used to sing it to her when she was little while I rubbed her face and petted her after bottlefeeding her.

The younger skittish cow actually let me pet her and scratch behind her ears the other day. Normally she only tolerates a light forehead petting for a few seconds, but she let me rub her side and face and leaned in to the behind-the-ear scratching. So I went and got her some sweet feed from the store.

I really don't want the pups to end up as hunting dogs. People who use hunting dogs here starve them and mistreat them.

It was supposedly only 88°F today but the pups were overheating and I had to let them in early. They were very happy to be in air conditioning. My brother found a way to block them out where the cats can still get in and out but the pups can't squeeze through.

Went to Lowes and got some paint on clearance. Two potential colors for my door. Might use one on Mom's cabinets or use same as the door on her cabinets. Mom said she didn't want the hallway side of my door to be white so I found two shades of blue to try.

I did some pickup inside after going to Samsclub and I cleaned out some stuff from the truck (but got overheated quickly). I can't stand the heat and I've still been exhausted. Shortly after I got home I had to take a nap.

I'm waiting for Mom to finish some games she's playing so I can cook her something since I didn't cook dinner as I was asleep.

Our fridge is going out so I guess we’re going appliance shopping tomorrow. Wonder how long it will take to get a new fridge with all this supply chain BS going on. Prolly gonna be eating out every damn meal for the next week. Not really looking forward to that at all. Have I mentioned just how expensive food is in the desert.

This got me thinking about the fridge in my house in NC. It came with the house. It was all nasty but my wife cleaned it up with some elbow grease and some greased lightning. It’s been moved around from room to room as we gutted the house and we basically used it to keep our Gatorades and beer cold. I figured one day I would get a new one but it just won’t die so it’s still the fridge we are using. It’s nothing special, just some apartment grade 30” fridge. It’s a shame they don’t make things like they used to.

CC4AC3EF-F915-4F38-8D25-DC636A87A17E.jpegE9FB37DA-E68C-4B50-AF98-679AAE79C521.jpeg697474F4-67FD-4C15-8516-DDE1D6538116.jpegF048EE0A-65FD-4FBA-AAEB-2DB3AC0B5532.jpeg1ADF49EE-BF20-435D-AE4D-C1045A1FD83E.jpeg2D2CA3D0-6356-40C3-B4E8-9D77F0504915.jpeg

I have had customers tell me they been waiting months for their new appliance.
If you can find one in stock that you can live with go for that. Otherwise who knows how long?

I bought a new 4 wheeler. Supposed to be here in April... That came and went. Still no 4 wheeler.

Shipping is a mess right now. Even getting some of the materials for work can be a pain in the ass. Just can't count on shipping

Latest posts

Back