What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I found out that my second knee replacement surgery is set for this upcoming Wednesday. I'll be in the hospital until Saturday, then after a few bottles of Oxycontin, I'll be back in here. You all be safe, make lots of money, and be good!

Thanks Daris. Something tells me I won't be doing much dancing for a few months, but will be able to post more gross pics like my last surgery!

knee 3-27-13.jpg

A good friend had aknee replacement last June. You would never know it. He gets along better than me. Just don't be like him. In another surgery he had when he was coming out of the good stuff he told his wife,"oh my God there is a whole field of them. She asked a whole field of what. His comment was " BOOBS". Show me that field!!

Daris

The best of luck with your surgery Hav. I hope you're up and running in no time.

About 26 years ago I was in the hospital and the guy I shared the room with had both knees replaced at the same time. Hard core I guess.

Thanks Nick.
I read this;

I found out that my second knee replacement surgery is set for this upcoming Wednesday.

Then I saw the photo you posted and thought............................ What?
Ok, guess you mean this next Wednesday?
Good luck with the recovery time.
They seem to have this procedure nailed down as a no brainer anymore. I've known a lot of customers that have gone through the surgery and come out smiling because of the pain relief.

Got my mid-terms today.
English A
Political Science A
Orientation A
Algebra TBD (have a test tomorrow)
Wow, Rusty. Very impressive. I'd be getting C's on everything. My brain to hand skills have always good, but remembering stuff has always been a chore, so school wasn't a lot of fun.................... 'cept for shop class. :D

Got my mid-terms today.
English A
Political Science A
Orientation A
Algebra TBD (have a test tomorrow)

You must be really pissed.

.............realizing that you had no business all these years booting in rug and laying vinyl.

They say it's never too late.

Congratulations and good luck Rusty.

Wow, Rusty. Very impressive. I'd be getting C's on everything. My brain to hand skills have always good, but remembering stuff has always been a chore, so school wasn't a lot of fun.................... 'cept for shop class. :D

Dito. I got A's in wood, metal and auto shop. Everything else was borderline passing.
Great job Rusty!

Thanks. Don't know what I will do with the college credits. But it was kinda fun watching the kids when this old man had a perfect score on the English midterm.

Latest posts

Back