What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me
I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm hoping my floor will be as easy as this one but my planks are thicker. I'm not sure if that will make it easier or harder. I think it might make it so they don't bend when trying to line them up with the grooves, but there will be less flexibility for adjustment. It's making me want to make more progress on the project soon. Although I think I should probably finish my bathroom first-- or at least get my floor done and toilet installed.

Glad to have you back buddy. Since this is a new version, all members must clear their cookies/cache and then access should be the same as it was. If you are lucky enough to use software that stores your user name and password, should be an easy transition.

He wasn't able to login last I checked but I messaged him about clearing his cache on the houserepair forum. Hopefully he'll get it working. Obviously clearing the cache worked for me now.

When I click the link I have had for years I get this then I click Latest Activity or Whats new
At least I can stay Logged in now

1581904625346.png

Just deleted flooringforum from my bookmarks then loaded flooringforum again through Firefox then clicked save bookmark
Seems to work
Where is Nick to sort it out? :)
Just had another try and clicked Latest Activity to get into posts

On a thread like this one, it starts on page one........ so I have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click to get to the last page. Why doesn't the thread start on the most current page?

I haven't had any issues other than staying logged in. Yesterday I clicked the "stay logged in" box and I had to log in again today. ...not a biggie because the log in info stays filled in so I don't have to retype it.

Latest posts

Back