What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won’t to a diner for some really good crab cakes but had to drive 40 minutes to get there. All yard work today. Edged the lawn along the driveway. Pulled out a Bush I accidentally killed with weed killer. And I sprayed the lawn for weeds. Time I showered and lay down!

Oh, and I found some really cool wooden models that use no glue. Ugears.com has these things with wooden gears, moving parts and powered by rubber bands. They even have a horse automaton that walks! Cars with visible pistons, other cool stuff. One day I’ll own every one of them!

Oregon could use some of that rain right now. Locally here on the coast, were -24 inches so far this year. 65 or 67 is normal.

Are dams are only half full and we are not allowed to wash cars, water gardens etc etc
I reckon the fire brigade used all our water putting millions of gallons of water trying to put out that fire we had at Sky City awhile ago. They used all our water over about 10 days trying to put it out
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12326548

Tom, the hobby bench & cabinets look great!

I did absolutely nothing yesterday. Slept most of the day & still tired today. Tooth isn't hurting as much. Stretching the painkillers 6 to 14 hours in between doses. My brother ate my soup so I'll have to go buy more at some point.

Pressure switch on the jet pump is getting worse. I'm going to have my friend look at the wiring to see if anything is damaged (I'll shut off the power to it first). I suspect there's a damaged wire at the D-Box on the float valve.

I want to do something productive but I'm tired & can't seem to focus.

The official end of the project is at hand. Got the extra hinges for the door on the electric panel. Will put on tonight. I have an entire sheet of 1/4 inch plywood Left. Going to crosscut it and put in the back of the garage shelves so I don’t push my tools through the insulation again.

Calling the project done. Yes I need doors for the closets but no hurry. I have a rug to put in room and a recliner. Make it look like something more than a basement

Attachments

• CE788D7A-5BC4-4BA9-8EB8-1A1B2BD222C2.jpeg
    CE788D7A-5BC4-4BA9-8EB8-1A1B2BD222C2.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 27
  • 42669E21-AED1-4785-8628-C35CCF3CDD36.jpeg
    42669E21-AED1-4785-8628-C35CCF3CDD36.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 0D186002-19AC-4FAC-98EB-77B118D82DAD.jpeg
    0D186002-19AC-4FAC-98EB-77B118D82DAD.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back