What is your estimate of top gas price in your area?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a man with a plan. 👍
The guy at the Chevron station tonight said they raised the price .19 cents today.
Premium is 5.14
Diesel is 5.66 to 5.83

Got some today
You guys can convert, was about $2.00 a litre a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• PETROL.jpg
    PETROL.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm guessing $9 a gallon here. Biden will not quit until everyone is in an electric car, powered by coal or oil electric plants.
I had that same thought yesterday. My son drives for Doordash. He saw the gas go from under 4 to 4.59 in 2 days. Can't remember when gas jumped that much that fast.
I paid 4.76 2 days ago for premium. I have 2 cars that take it so it's gonna hurt for awhile. People at my work are requesting to work from home because of it.

Customers are finally starting to understand why I charge to for a site visit. The pump is going to hurt for a while but what worries me is when several of the stations in my area are running out of fuel.

It wasn’t but 2 years ago I was filling up for $1.79 gallon if I dipped into SC for the day.
See anything? 25 years here. I doubt if its been below 2.79 for the past 10 years. It's been 3.79 to 3.89 for probably 2 years.
A while back when gas prices supposedly dropped everywhere, maybe a year and a half or two and a half... our prices didn't drop here on the Oregon coast.

See anything? 25 years here. I doubt if its been below 2.79 for the past 10 years. It's been 3.79 to 3.89 for probably 2 years.
A while back when gas prices supposedly dropped everywhere, maybe a year and a half or two and a half... our prices didn't drop here on the Oregon coast.

That’s the price you pay for living on the left coast. I got tired of it and left the left behind. Been smiling ever since.😁

Prices were in the mid 2 buck range in southern Oregon 2 years ago. I remember paying 5.25 a gallon in Crescent City, CA in 2007. I have been kicking around buying a hybrid maverick for a runaround rig but we still can't get vehicles with getting "the business" from dealers.

Just at $3.99 here…my guess is topping out around $5.25 . This is going to hurt us bad in the construction world. Pain is on its way.

That’s the price you pay for living on the left coast. I got tired of it and left the left behind. Been smiling ever since.😁
If I drive over and give you a big slap on the face are you still going to serve me some beer(s) and a fix me one of your gourmet meals. 😁
I may not like it but I'm not moving anytime soon. I don't live in, "the state", I live in a "location" on the coast.
I work slow, I show up late, and people still insist on me doing their work. I've been doing this long enough that I don't have competition. People know me here.
If I moved, which I can't afford, I instantly become....... nobody.
Hence, I ain't gonna budge. 😉

If I did not make that clear enough, let me clarify.
Let's pretend I'm Joe Biden 😱🤯🤧
I shut down the Keystone pipeline project, then stopped all oil drilling on public lands.
One year later I'm asking the Saudis and the Venezuelans to start producing more oil because we don't have enough.
Did I just shoot myself in the foot?
If I moved away from the Oregon coast where I lived my entire life I'd be shooting myself in the foot with a howitzer..... maybe even a tomahawk missile.
In short, I ain't moving but it's okay if you tease Oregon. I can deal with living with so many crazies but 99.9% of the people that I work for are normal people that would wear a MAGA hat any day of the week........ We're not true, 'oregonians' here in Coos Bay. 😉

Last edited:
If I drive over and give you a big slap on the face are you still going to serve me some beer(s) and a fix me one of your gourmet meals. 😁
I may not like it but I'm not moving anytime soon. I don't live in, "the state", I live in a "location" on the coast.
I work slow, I show up late, and people still insist on me doing their work. I've been doing this long enough that I don't have competition. People know me here.
If I moved, which I can't afford, I instantly become....... nobody.
Hence, I ain't gonna budge. 😉

You’re always somebody to me and if you slap me I’ll assume we’re married and wonder why you didn’t bring me a beer. Yeah, I dealt with becoming a nobody when I moved but man did I save a bunch of money by moving, how do you think I can afford to cook food and drink beer all the time😁. Best part is when I moved I moved to a place where they work slow and show up late. See you’re already half way there and don’t even know it. You like biscuits, got an accent, are you fixin to fix it? Bring your MAGA hat cus you’ll fit right in.

4EB324A6-C83B-4C99-B2B2-1EAE969E0154.jpeg

Latest posts

Back