What might be an S-200 replacement for an old roll of Solarian vinyl?

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Csason

That doesn't sound like something you'd want to use on paper backed vinyl seams.
You can use it on anything you want to stay put. If you have time on putting tack strip on terrazzo use Ardex over night it won’t move power stretch all you want. I use it in commercial applications when I can’t have trip hazards etc

highup

Professional
Pro
Nope it’s 17 dollars a tube bad to the bone DuPont single polymer it’s been around but gorilla glue has a clone - they have a new orange tube product with cut off tip removable tip also that appears to be single polymer
So you could put that stuff underneath the scene that you were going to scribe 20 minutes later?

Csason

So you could put that stuff underneath the scene that you were going to scribe 20 minutes later?
I dry cut my seams - my original point was in lieu of available S200 that my go to would jokingly be Ardex . I installed a generous portion of Armstrong goods (hospital additions etc,) and my grandfather actually owned one of the first dealers in Florida. If I wanted to use a similar product on some existing old stock Armstrong six foot goods I’d experiment a little depends on the job size etc.