What the Supreme Court Says About Wood Floor Inspectors as Witnesses

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
And misconceptions about installers as expert witnesses is also included in this article. This article was written by a lawyer countering a previous article where the NWFACP is trying to corner the market on inspecting hardwood.

I always get this line when speaking to "certified" die hard inspectors about me verses them in court. " The court will never let you be an expert witness because you have no or limited credentials." blah blah blah.

Snip: "Field experience cannot be discounted. An installer working in a particular region for 15 years should have more knowledge and understanding of the particular conditions and requirements for wood installation in that region than an inspector who relies primarily or solely upon a particular industry testing procedure."

Well first of all why would I set myself up in court if I didn't properly cite and test according to industry methods?

Read the article here:
http://www.hardwoodfloorsmag.com/in...about-wood-floor-inspectors-as-witnesses.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back