What y'all doing?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on my van. Damn aftermarket radio quit. It isn't a fuse. Too hot to work on it long. 106 heat index. A/C quit on it a couple weeks ago. compressor won't kick in.

Damn everything on a vehicle, my AC too, got it worked on once and forgot to tell them while they worked on heater core that it runs then turns hot on driver side. I have to shut the vehicle off then start it and it works for awhile then sporadically switches back to hot. (Notorious for gmc I suppose)

On my Ford van, the fan would always quit when the motor was under a load like going up a hill, never could figure that out. As soon as the strain stopped, it would come back on.

I’m eating a cherry dilly bar. Mmm
image.jpg

On my Ford van, the fan would always quit when the motor was under a load like going up a hill, never could figure that out. As soon as the strain stopped, it would come back on.
Fuel filter was plugged up. Ask me where I learned that one. Confusing when it happens but once you learn it you'll smack yourself on the forehead and say:
"I could have had a V8"
....oh wait, you did. 😁

Latest posts

Back