What you reckon?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon,

That's why me and @C.J. and @Mark Brown haven't shown up yet. We'd lower the property values and you'd never win again.

But here in little old Fort Wayne:

High-quality H2O: Fort Wayne water ranked among country's tastiest

It's from all the carp (fish) poop in the 3 rivers here in the city. :)

Edit: Our building is actually one of the monitoring sites that the water filtration plant uses to test. They come in and take samples from our taps about twice a month. So, kind of cool to know we have some small roll in the process. I could also throw a rock and hit the river from our receiving dock if I were a little younger and in "Jon" shape.

Mark’s house will have the broke down vehicles but you may get some of my mail by accident.
1707083B-166D-4956-8C57-C720F10873C1.jpeg

It can't be all that good. You leave every chance you get. 😁
I don't think Portland Oregon is on the list anymore.

Cant go any where yet Maybe Aussie until they have another outbreak like recently and with people not allowed to leave I think for another 7 days before people can return to NZ Gets kinda expensive if you end out staying there too long
I think Venice actually won last year with different parts of Aussie doing fairly well
When you get people like this how are they ever get rid of lock downs and covid
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/44...-who-travelled-into-queensland-tests-positive

Last edited:
Cant go any where yet Maybe Aussie until they have another outbreak like recently and with people not allowed to leave I think for another 7 days before people can return to NZ Gets kinda expensive if you end out staying there too long
I think Venice actually won last year with different parts of Aussie doing fairly well
When you get people like this how are they ever get rid of lock downs and covid
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/44...-who-travelled-into-queensland-tests-positive
I would figure that new zealanders would have a 99% vaccination rate by this point in time. I think the US is over 50. We can finally take off our masks when going into a lot of stores now.

Couple couple friends of mine are heading to St Lucia for a week. They had to drive 250 miles to get a covid test at the airport then come back home. That was yesterday. Saturday they go back up and hop on the plane.

Nah NZ and Aussie started late as other countries needed the vaccination before us as Covid is really a non event here as people coming from overseas had to go into a government quarantine for two weeks. We are still getting people bringing it into NZ but there is no community cases

We were down to one new case a week. Masks came off, 8 this week. County population is 28,000. it comes out to 2.4% of those who got covid died. The CDC won't give the mortality rate with the flu.

covid report.PNG

We were down to one new case a week. Masks came off, 8 this week. County population is 28,000. it comes out to 2.4% of those who got covid died. The CDC won't give the mortality rate with the flu.

View attachment 12176
The key, is how many percent of people in Missouri are vaccinated?
I don't know if you're talking about locally or the entire county or state.

Latest posts

Back