Quantcast

When I visit the site and click on a forum then a topic, I get started on page one.

Help Support Flooring Forum:

highup

Professional
Pro
It should start on the last page of the topic.
To get to the page you want to go to on a topic let's say it has 53 topics. One has to scroll down to the bottom of page one to be able to select the page they want to go to. I'm just wondering why the scroll-to action isn't available at the top of the page and the bottom of the page.
It just seems dumb to land on a page that you don't want to be on and have to scroll to the bottom of the page to select the page that you want to go to which of course is always the last page. I mean you always start at the top of the page so why isn't the option available there to go to another page?
I'm guessing the system we're on doesn't have that option or it would already be done. It's just annoying.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Are you clicking on the highlighted text rather than clicking on the last page?

highup

Professional
Pro
I'm rethinking..... maybe it's different ways I access the site.

highup

Professional
Pro
I use the app on my phone and went straight to the bucket and clicked on what did you do today, and it started out on page one, so the problem still exists.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Had that phone been on that thread before? And there is no app, so is it the link to the forum? Also, when you are phone there is a filter button to use at the top of each forum.

1608234077799.png

You can try changing the descending to ascending if you wish. It will not stay that way .

highup

Professional
Pro
The phone is all I use. I've had it for over a year. I have an icon on the phone, so not an app, but that's what I use to get here.

Latest posts