When I was a kid.......

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember as a kid that Mondays was wash day no matter what. All the neighbors and grannies wash was on the line winter or summer didn't matter. Winter in Minnesota you definitely didn't fold the clothes over your arm to bring them in or you would have pieces.

I remember as a kid that Mondays was wash day no matter what. All the neighbors and grannies wash was on the line winter or summer didn't matter. Winter in Minnesota you definitely didn't fold the clothes over your arm to bring them in or you would have pieces.
In the winter, how do you taco a carpet when getting it from the van into a bedroom...... without snapping it in half?

About half the kids had those "banana" seat bicycles. My little brother had one. I had the standard 2-wheeler and much preferred it as my great pleasure was longer rides. Most probably it was the cheapest Sears offered at that time but whatever brand and style it was a really great bike from my memories. Our little clan was about 10 boys and we'd explore as far as we could go out in any direction and be back for lunch, dinner or sundown.

I was the youngest and first to own a new bicycle. It was a fancy red bicycle. Got it when I was 10. Felt like I put a million miles on it.
My dad built me a 10 x 10 shed in the back yard. It had windows and looked like a small house. Spent many hours in there playing records on an antique wind up record player.

Latest posts

Back