Where to start with this floorplan

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCaLNaTiVe

Hi everyone, looking for a little help on where to start so I have the laminate running the length of the floor plan. I would like to lay the laminate north to south or vis-versa. I have attached the first and second floor drawings for someone to reference. Just not to sure which corner to start at that will allow me to have the laminate move through the entire floor and look clean. I do not want to put any T transitions.

Your help and insight is greatly appreciated!

floorplan2.jpg

floorplan1.jpg

Difficult sometimes, especially depending on the product. .........what is the product?
I'd start sight unseen, at the lower parts of both drawings.
In the drawings on the second image, what I see as door openings is quite confusing. Looks like the famous Winchester House with doorways leading in circles from room to room and back again. This floor looks like it has to have some T-moldings.

Where to start with this floorplan2 arrows.jpg

where to start this floorplan1 red start point circles of confusion.jpg

Thanks Highup for the insight. I started on the first floor and did exactly like you suggested and it looks great! I will be starting on the upstairs this weekend and will post photos when I am done. it does look like a roundabout for the upstairs but there is actually a wall on the left side which separates the 2 closets. Ill be starting on the southwest corner. Pic's to follow and thanks again!!!

Latest posts

Back