Which Adhesive

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rikb53

guys, i'm putting down Johnson "Forever Tuff" engineered flooring and i'd like to know which one is the best.
the mfg of the flooring recommends DriTac 7600 w/ a sealer, but there's a DriTac 7700 which is adhesive and sealer all in one.
i've heard good things on Mapei 995 & Bostik SingleApp which are both adhesive/sealers in one. does anyone know which one is the best and why would the mfg of the flooring recommend a certain brand? unless it's because it's labeled "green" and they are a California company?
thanks for any advice
rik

guys, i'm putting down Johnson "Forever Tuff" engineered flooring and i'd like to know which one is the best.
the mfg of the flooring recommends DriTac 7600 w/ a sealer, but there's a DriTac 7700 which is adhesive and sealer all in one.
i've heard good things on Mapei 995 & Bostik SingleApp which are both adhesive/sealers in one. does anyone know which one is the best and why would the mfg of the flooring recommend a certain brand? unless it's because it's labeled "green" and they are a California company?
thanks for any advice
rik

Im using some Bostik Ultra set single step right now. It's top of the line, why go cheap? Then there's the new ultra step single step2. file:///C:/Users/Stephen/Documents/ULTRA-SET_SingleStep.pdf

so, if I understand correctly Bostik's "SINGLE APP" is just crap? I know ultra single step is new, but there's been a few floors laid down w/ SingleApp already and I haven't heard any problems. so, is that acceptable in your opinion?
thanks again for the info
rik

thanks for any advice
rik

Is it a concrete floor? Just curious why it needs a sealer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back