Which Floor Machine

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisaker

Hi all,

Just retired from the Air Force and starting a flooring business. I really want to focus on screen and recoats for now and have a 900 sq ft job lined up. Which floor machine would you guys recommend for buff and recoats?

I have my eye on the Clarke CFP Pro 20HD.

Also, doing the screen and recoat job for $600. Is that a fair price?

Any advice is much appreciated!

I agree that Clarke makes good machines.

Really depends on where you are and what the 900' looks like. It could be 15 little rooms or one big one.

6 bills seems awful cheap to me but I'm sure that would be decent money if the conditions are perfect, they supply all the finish and you're doing business in a market with an extremely low cost of living.

Hi every body,
I have run a restaurant recently. I'm so excited and I wanna clean the restaurant floor, I've heard something about scrubber dryer but don't know anything about it. What is your idea about floor scrubber? Please help me.

Hi every body,
I have run a restaurant recently. I'm so excited and I wanna clean the restaurant floor, I've heard something about scrubber dryer but don't know anything about it. What is your idea about floor scrubber? Please help me.

Since you are a recognized spam site from Iran, I somehow don't believe you.:D

Latest posts

Back