Wilsonart - Treasure Wood. Any stock?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floor

I know Wilsonart no longer manufactures floor (unfortunate... it was a good product for laminate). I'm trying to find 7 cartons of Wilsonart Treasure Wood laminate (W3000036)to match an existing laminate floor. Anyone know of stock anywhere?

I still need some. I find it unlikely you have as much as I need. I need about 300 sf (gasp, I know). If you are are anywhere close to that I'll measure and we can see where we are. :)

I have about 15 cases. Box says 20sf/box, so right at about 300sf. Boxes have been kept inside since purchase. We are in Florida.

I have some leftover Treasurewood laminate flooring, if anyone is still looking
If you still have some boxes available and they are Treasure Wood W3000036 I am in desperate need if it to match some existing flooring.
Please let me know.
Thanks so much!

Ill take all 14 boxes. How much do you want for them? Also, where are you located? I'm in Boca Raton FL

Looking to get $4/sf ($80/box) + shippling. Had estimate for shipping out of state around $40/box, but I am in Gainesville, Fl, so we may be able to work something out.

Latest posts

Back