window lift motor

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed the driver's side window lift motor In my work van. Took about 2 1/2 hours. Motor was under warranty.

My wife's Buick had that motor crap out about a year ago. I think it cost me over $200 from my mechanic. Glad to hear it actually is a couple hours work. I think my guy is honest and I'm pretty sure he's good. But he sure ain't cheap.

My wife's Buick had that motor crap out about a year ago. I think it cost me over $200 from my mechanic. Glad to hear it actually is a couple hours work. I think my guy is honest and I'm pretty sure he's good. But he sure ain't cheap.
First time I did one it took about 4 hours. Mine has a custom interior so there is a lot of extra crap to pull. Easy to remove, but installation is by feel only. Have to drill out rivets and rivet back in. Bolts won't clear the regulator.

Changing the passenger side motor today. I guess because it's backwards, it is harder. Cold out there today too. They had to order it, supposed to be here around 2.

Latest posts

Back