Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8 users

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing they don't mention. Is W10 a subscription, only good for a limited time like Office 365, or do you own it like W7? There have been articles about both ways.

The laptop I am on is W7. 17.3" 8 gb 1 terra, It is staying W7. I do have a little laptop for school that is 8.1. It I might change to W10, if I can keep it. If not, they can kiss my a**.

Yeah, there sure is alot of hooplah with this Win 10 crap. What I want to know, is why change if you already have a nice OS such as Win 7?

Yeah, it has a start button that Win 8 eliminated, and some real purty stuff on its main page, but why on earth would anyone want it?

What am I missing?

Yeah, there sure is alot of hooplah with this Win 10 crap. What I want to know, is why change if you already have a nice OS such as Win 7?

Yeah, it has a start button that Win 8 eliminated, and some real purty stuff on its main page, but why on earth would anyone want it?

What am I missing?

No idea. I will probably upgrade my little laptop that has W 8.1, but no way will I "upgrade" my W7.

You can do Virtual Games on it for one .

It is going to be better then 7 .

Only MS knows the truth weather you rent it , or buy it .

The beta version is suspose to come out Wednesday . But they put so much bull out ,We'll have to wait and see .

Latest posts

Back