Wood Floor Installation Methods

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BahadurShah

Hi,

I just wanted to share with everyone an innovative technology that allows you to install hardwood floors with no nails or glues involved and the best part is that you can install it over virtually any type of floor.

Here is a video that describes what I mean:

Does anyone have any experience with this method? How did it work for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I just wanted to share with everyone an innovative technology that allows you to install hardwood floors with no nails or glues involved and the best part is that you can install it over virtually any type of floor.

Here is a video that describes what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-Gghmitt8

Does anyone have any experience with this method? How did it work for them?

He must be a hardwood floors installation professional. As I have noticed that he had worked perfectly with the setup. For if you are planning to have engineered hardwood floors installed in your home better consult with an expert for a stress-free and trouble-free installation.

I would love to know how this sounds in comparison to glue down noise?
The web doesn't have customer responses, how long has it been around?

There are some errors in the video. If you lay a plastic sheet on new concrete, without a moisture test, you take the chance of severe mold growth underneath, Also wood has to be able to contract and expand, even engineered wood. If this stuff restricts that natural movement there will be problems.

Latest posts

Back