Wooden flag

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Here you go CJ make this one. I could be your first customer.
1665758614320.png

Are you hanging it out front. Maybe a strategically placed light to shine upon it.

Those things can have some weight to them. I was just pondering what kind of heavy duty wire I would need to put on the back of mine. Surely the hooks on the wall will have to hit a couple studs as well.

I originally had mine hanging on the front of the house with eye and hook. Problem was the wind banged it against the house and drove us crazy so I took it down, Now the plan is to hang it on the entrance of my carport again with the hook but on chain this time, sure the wind is going to move it but it will be hanging out in space, If that don't work I will mount it directly to the beam of the carpot.

Didn’t think about it banging against the house cus of the wind. That would drive me nuts as well.

I’d think some French cleats would hold the flag and keep it from banging. Easy enough to make one but for $20 you might be better off just ordering one.

https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Har...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583589121557970&psc=1
I make cleats all the time, all my cupboards in the garage, and my binding racks in the basement are held up that way. Easy smeezy.

Latest posts

Back