Wool against Synthetic Carpets

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suspicion is you are a mind reader and you post your answer before I post my answer...... Or theory or whatever. You're scary fast.
.... I scare easily. 😁

Sorry, Jon, my comment wasn't really intended for you personally. You definitely have a limited space so New Zealand or any other island nation needs to be in some way, using better products for recycling. It's all about cost. $$$$$$

The big thing is nobody wants a new dump in their area so the trucks have to travel miles adding heaps of extra costs then the Greenies moan :)

The big thing is nobody wants a new dump in their area so the trucks have to travel miles adding heaps of extra costs then the Greenies moan :)
Our county dump site is halfway between my town and the next town. They had an incinerator that seemed to work flawlessly hardly any smoke came out of it it burnt so hot. I think it was propane powered. That got old so instead of replacing it with a newer more efficient unit or generating electricity they just took it out.
Now the garbage gets trucked hundreds of miles away.

Latest posts

Back