Work Boot Collection

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeAntonetti

Like women? Not a question, a comparison, I like my shoes. Keen Milwaukee’s work for me in Demo Land. One pair is rogue.

Attachments

• D680B596-F8A0-4362-8194-0C947233D2D2.jpeg
    D680B596-F8A0-4362-8194-0C947233D2D2.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 107
You absolutely need pairs dedicated to demo. I used to be able to have a scab/thrashed pair of cheap Kirkland brand $10 sneakers I could wear back in the old days. Nowadays we hardly ever work on sites I could get away without workboots so I don't even own "work sneakers" anymore.

You have more boots than I have pairs of shoes. LOL. Not a bad thing mind you. I need to figure out where my boots went...

Man, I have one pair of boots. When the toe caps wear out, I get a new pair of boots. I install in sneakers and get angry when GC's try and tell me to do it in steel toes. Thats just dumb.
I agree, I won't wear steel toes. I wear Sneakers. The guy who taught me wore moccasins.

Composite toe shoes aren't bad. I do have a pair of steel-toed ones somewhere. Saved my toes when my cow stepped on my foot.

Latest posts

Back