Xmas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
Merry Xmas to everybody as its only two sleeps to go for us before santa arrives
Hope you all have a good xmas and manage to get a few days off to spend with family and friends
I am actually working most days as it kinda helps me as nobody else will be around trying to work over the floor I am trying to lay. One of those jobs running late and people moving in

Thanks to everyone for all the fun and helpful advice.

xmt border110 WYMerry800.jpg

Merry Xmas to everybody as its only two sleeps to go for us before santa arrives
Hope you all have a good xmas and manage to get a few days off to spend with family and friends
I am actually working most days as it kinda helps me as nobody else will be around trying to work over the floor I am trying to lay. One of those jobs running late and people moving in
You're a good man Charlie Brown. ;)
I've been without a cell phone for a week now. Starting last Saturday, I have been trying to activate my new cell phone with my old phone's phone number. Santa made my wish come true today. gring, gring, gring ...what a beautiful sound.

Latest posts

Back