You think your job is tough

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come nobody makes a show about what we have to deal with on a daily basis. We all have some good stories, I’m sure we could get a seasons worth of episodes.
I often times while working with my old partner thought we should be uploading that shit on YouTube Most days we were in stitches from dawn till dusk even if the in-between was miserable.

Turns out I was just too lazy

Maybe this is how we fund buying our private island. Then once we finally get our island just think of all the shows we could make there.
Yeah but who wants to watch two middle age fat guys sunning their pasty guts in the sun telling bad jokes?

.....on second thought, I do come here every day :)

We will use stunt installers and it won’t matter cus everybody knows those shows are fake. Or maybe we use actual installers cus the show will be better.

Survivor: Floor Covering Island
We’ll make millions.

I can't watch home improvement television shows because the early ones where they would remodel in 3 days would do things with flooring (and a lot of other stuff) that made my hair stand on end. Remember one where they literally painted old peel and stick tile because they didn't have the budget to replace it. Yeah, that will look good and last for about 5 minutes. The only one I liked was Holmes on Homes. But, he was Canadian and well you know...

I can't watch home improvement television shows because the early ones where they would remodel in 3 days would do things with flooring (and a lot of other stuff) that made my hair stand on end. Remember one where they literally painted old peel and stick tile because they didn't have the budget to replace it. Yeah, that will look good and last for about 5 minutes. The only one I liked was Holmes on Homes. But, he was Canadian and well you know...
I tried to contact Mike Holmes once because of the way they were installing carpet. I couldn't get past their system as I wasn't living in a providence. Matter of fact I been watching him and son and daughter on Discovery+ for the last week or so. Sounds like all reno's are free because of contractor problems.

Ever see Bob Vila complain about never seeing a carpet stretcher?

Latest posts

Back